Usability is importable to customers when they are using your website; so it should be your concern too when you are designing and creating your website.
Consider these questions from the point of view of your visitors:
- Is your site easy to use?
- Are you able to find what you need quickly for this website?
- Is the site enjoyable?
- Is it easy to navigate?
- is the website slow?
Credibility (Trust, Value, and Comfort)
- Do I feel comfortable purchasing from this website?
- Does this website convey a sense of trust?
- Can this website keep the promised it is making to me?
- Is the information in this website valuable?
- Does the website help me find what I am looking for?
- How likely will I recommend this website to a friend or colleague?
- Will I visit this website in the future?
- Did I find this website to be attractive?
- Does the website have a clean and simple presentation?